Your Terms of Sale
Our prices are:
All taxes included, duties included,
- free domicile: from 600€ of purchase, in metropolitan France
- for any shipment of less than 600€ of purchase, provide an additional 77€ including tax,
- a case includes 6 bottles, 75 cl or magnums, 12 bottles for 37.5 cl,
- in case of exhaustion of a vintage, we reserve the right to replace it with an equivalent quality,
- our sales are made with payment attached to the order; any order not accompanied by payment will be sent against reimbursement, plus costs (27.50 € including tax),
- payments are to be made to the order of:
SAS Domaine Jean-Marc Brocard
3 Road to Chablis
- France If you would like to gift a case of wine we can attach a card from you, please let us know.
For your banquets, receptions, we are able to advise you, do not hesitate to contact us on+33 (0)3 86 41 49 00.
Unless otherwise stipulated, the delivery of our goods is deemed to have been made in our cellars. Our delivery times are given for information only and without commitment on our part. No penalty or compensation may be claimed in the event of late delivery. Any fortuitous event and force majeure authorizes the suspension and delay in the execution of orders. The following are assimilated for information purposes as cases of force majeure without this list being exhaustive: strikes in general and in particular those of transport companies or public administrations.
Unless there are special conditions, no discount is granted for early payment. Only discounts proportional to the amount of the order are granted.
We expressly reserve ownership of the goods sold until effective payment of the full price in principal and incidentals. These provisions do not preclude the transfer to the buyer, upon delivery, of the risks of loss and deterioration of the goods sold as well as the damage they could cause.
In accordance with the legal provisions in force, you have a period of 7 days from receipt of your products to exercise your right of withdrawal from our company without having to justify reasons or pay a penalty. In the event of exercising the right of withdrawal within the aforementioned period, only the price of the product(s) purchased and the shipping costs will be reimbursed; the return costs remain at your expense. Returns must be made in their original condition and complete (packaging, accessories, etc.) allowing them to be resold in new condition, and accompanied by a copy of the purchase invoice for optimized management.